Total Pageviews

Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Sorry for the Delay--Draft Board Coming Soon

It's been a really long time since I've posted, as I've been very busy lately.  I'm a senior in high school and I've had some final tests and projects that I've needed to work on, as well as releasing some music.  In the meantime, though, I have been working on scouting for this year's MLB Draft, and that has taken a very long time.  With this scouting, I have put together a draft board of my top 50 players, as well as the next best 25 players available.  I am currently doing write-ups on these players, and I will have that up in the next couple days, as the draft begins Thursday.  My school ends on Wednesday, but I don't have any more work to do for school so I will be able to start posting regularly now.  Sorry for the lack of work on the website, and thank you for being patient.  Bloggin Buccos will be up and running again in the next couple days, and hopefully we can expand the site a little with a podcast!  Thanks!

Also, if there is any ever topic, player, or prospect that you would like to talk about or have me write an article about, you can email me at mikemaw45@gmail.com or tweet me @mikemaw45.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment