Total Pageviews

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome To Bloggin Buccos!

As a write this post, it is September 6, 2011, I am 16 years old and the Pirates, my beloved Pittsburgh Pirates, have just lost 4-1 to the Houston Astros.  This year has had many ups and downs, but the fact is that the Pirates have had one of their best years since I have been alive.  I have watched just about every game since I can remember and I keep up to the second on every personnel move that they make and I love to dissect each move with my friends.  I will make these important points very clear right away.  I am quite opinionated, yet like to be objective in many areas, I support Neal Huntington, Frank Coonely, and Bob Nutting but did not support Dave Littlefield.  I also despise Bud Selig, Scott Boras, and most big market teams.  I would love to go on forever, but I have to go to school tomorrow, so I will leave it at that.  Welcome to the exciting world of Bloggin Buccos!

No comments:

Post a Comment